By Judith Hendrick
A massive and functional consultant at the criminal and moral features of kid wellbeing and fitness care that allows nurses to appreciate the criminal and moral rules that underpin daily nursing perform, and explores the best way criminal and moral features of kid's nursing differs from these of adults. entrance subject -- An creation to legislation and Ethics -- formative years, kid's Rights and Welfare -- accountability, responsibility and Negligence -- Autonomy and Consent -- Confidentiality, scientific files and knowledge safeguard -- Justice and entry to healthiness Care -- teenagers and Sexuality -- start and its legislation -- study, Organ Donation and Tissue Transplantation -- psychological wellbeing and fitness -- baby safeguard -- dying, loss of life and the Incurably ailing baby -- Index. An creation to legislation and ethics -- adolescence, kid's rights, and welfare -- accountability, responsibility, and negligence -- Autonomy and consent -- Confidentiality, scientific files, and knowledge security -- Justice and entry to healthcare -- teens and sexuality -- beginning and its legislation -- learn, organ donation, and tissue transplantation -- psychological well-being -- baby safeguard -- loss of life, death, and the incurably sick baby
Read Online or Download Law and Ethics in Children's Nursing PDF
Best pediatrics books
A massive and sensible advisor at the criminal and moral elements of kid overall healthiness care that permits nurses to appreciate the criminal and moral rules that underpin daily nursing perform, and explores the way felony and moral elements of kid's nursing differs from these of adults.
All of the details you would like, correct at your fingertips! easy access to crucial drug info for pediatric sufferers is accessible with the moveable, pocket-sized Delmar's MINI consultant TO PEDIATRIC medicines.
With accompanying software program! Clinicians deal with loads of information - on different bits of paper and of their heads. This publication is ready higher how one can deal with and comprehend quite a lot of scientific information. Following on from his floor breaking publication, comparing the procedures of Neonatal extensive Care, Joseph Schulman has produced this eminently readable consultant to sufferer facts research.
- Effective Family Planning Programs
- Neurologic Emergencies in Infancy and Childhood
- Advanced Paediatric Life Support: the Practical Approach (5th Edition)
- Pediatric Primary Care: Practice Guidelines for Nurses
- The Public Life of the Fetal Sonogram: Technology, Consumption, and the Politics of Reproduction
Extra info for Law and Ethics in Children's Nursing
1983) The Rights and Wrongs of Children. London: Francis Pinter. Freeman, M. (1997) The Moral Status of Children. The Hague: Martinus Nijhoff. Gittins, D. (2004) The historical construction of childhood. J. ) An Introduction to Childhood Studies. Buckingham: Open University Press.
3. A power exists when X can alter/create legal relations with other persons. An example would be X’s power to give away her property. 4. An immunity describes a situation where X is not subject to Y’s (or anyone’s) power to change her legal position. In essence, this is therefore a right that protects X from interference by another person. An example would be X’s immunity from being sacked for belonging to a trade union. According to Hohfeld, these basic ‘rights’ are the lowest common denominator in all legal relationships, and any other rights that a person may claim to have can ultimately be reduced to a category of one of these four.
Westport, CT: Hill. Bevan, H. (1989) Child Law. London: Butterworths. Bridgeman, J. (2007) Parental Responsibility: Young Children and Health Care. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. Brykczynska, G. (1993) Ethical issues in paediatric nursing. A. and Tucker, A. (eds) Advances in Child Health Nursing. London: Scutari. Buck, T. (2005) International Child Law. London: Cavendish. Burnett, J. ) (1982) Destiny Obscure: Autobiographies of Childhood, Education and Family from the 1820s to the 1920s.