By Deborah Ferro
Read or Download Artistic Techniques with Adobe Photoshop and Corel Painter: A Guide for Photographers PDF
Similar adobe photoshop books
Martin night, Photoshop hall-of-famer and acclaimed electronic imaging specialist, has made over his much-admired Photoshop for Photographers publication for an 11th version, to incorporate particular guide for all the updates to Photoshop CC on Adobe’s inventive Cloud. This entire consultant covers all of the instruments and methods critical photographers want to know while utilizing Photoshop, from workflow assistance to middle abilities to complex concepts for pro effects.
This entire consultant cuts correct to the chase of the Paint store professional instruments which are top used while operating with images, allowing you to utilize its many good points. learn the way you could right and improve your photographs, making them even larger than they seemed from your digital camera. hide the necessities of colour, layers, and picture retouching.
This crucial advisor for intermediate/advanced photographers has now been totally up to date for parts 7. Bestselling writer and components guru Philip Andrews turns his expansive wisdom to this strong software, supplying, once more, a pragmatic method in a crystal-clear writing variety. For the complex parts consumer, this ebook bargains a standalone consultant to advancing wisdom of the software program.
- Game Character Design Complete
- Choosing and Using Astronomical Filters (The Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series)
- Adobe Photoshop 7 Creative Workshop
- Photoshop CS3 Extended Video and 3D Bible
Extra resources for Artistic Techniques with Adobe Photoshop and Corel Painter: A Guide for Photographers
11. I then brightened the eyes with the Dodge tool and outlined the iris of the eye with the Burn tool (figure 15). 12. I exchanged the gun on the man’s necklace for a circle medallion that I created in Photoshop. 13. I merged down to the retouched layer. 14. Next, I made a copy of the retouched layer (repeating step 4 again). 15. Using the Brush tool in the Color mode, I selectively colored each 42 ARTISTIC TECHNIQUES WITH ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP® AND COREL® PAINTER® Figure 15. individual mask. I chose a low opacity for the brush, but the opacity you choose will depend on the translucency and color saturation you prefer.
It may be hard to believe, but you can direct- The fonts you select should be legible and comfortable to read. ly affect your clients’ buying decisions with the size, font style, and color of your text. FONT SIZE First, let’s talk about the size of your font. You don’t want it to be too big or too small. Use larger text for the words or phrases that you want to emphasize. The one thing that you don’t want is to overwhelm the client with all large font. Yes, you want to grab their attention and you want impact .
I made a copy of the background layer by dragging the background to Figure 31. Figure 32. 60 ARTISTIC TECHNIQUES WITH ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP® AND COREL® PAINTER® Figure 33. the Create a New Layer icon at the bottom of the Layers palette. ) 7. I opened up the image of the baby and made a loose selection of the baby’s body using the Lasso tool (figure 34), then dragged it over to the background (figure 35). Figure 34. Figure 35. Figure 36. 8. The next step was to resize (Edit>Transform>Scale) the baby’s body and position it in the father’s hand (figure 36).